Do you want Tube/pipe/wire/ plate prezzo inconel 625
Inconel 625 is a nickel-base alloy used both for its high strength
and outstanding aqueous corrosion resistance.
The strength of Inconel 625 is primarily a solid solution effect from molybdenum and
Inconel 625 has excellent weldability. Matching filler metals are also used to
join dissimilar metals.
Inconel 625 Chemical Composition:
Minimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
|Density||Melting point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation (%)||Brinell|
What are the characteristics of Inconel 625?
High creep-rupture strength
Oxidation resistant to 1800° F
Seawater pitting and crevice corrosion resistant
Immune to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
In what applications is Inconel 625 used?
- Aircraft ducting systems
- Jet engine exhaust systems
- Engine thrust-reverser systems
- Specialized seawater equipment
- Chemical process equipment
- Small MOQ if in stock
- Custom made size if you need.
- Competitive price
- Prompt production
- International quality standard
- Third Party Inspection if you need
- 7-24 hours on line service
Look forward to your inquiry on Tube/pipe/wire/ plate prezzo inconel 625.